Board of Finance Meeting - Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
- Date: 10/21/2020 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
10/16/2020: Added Meeting Agenda and Packet (scroll down for these attachments).
In accordance with Governor Lamont's Executive Order 7B.1 “Suspension of In-Person Open Meeting Requirements”, Glastonbury Board of Finance Meetings are currently being conducted through Zoom Video Conferencing until further notice.
How to Watch or Join the Meeting
This meeting will be held through Zoom and you can join using your computer/mobile device or by phone according to the instructions below:
By COMPUTER or MOBILE DEVICE:
Please click the link below to join the webinar and enter the passcode:
Dial: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 880 3943 1750
If you are unable to join/participate in the meeting at the time it is held, the meeting will be available on the Video On Demand page of the town website within one week of the meeting date.
How to Contribute Public Comment
Residents wishing to contribute public comment to this meeting may do so before the meeting through a form on the town website, or during the meeting. Please see instructions for both below.
Submit comment electronically BEFORE the meeting:
To contribute public comment in ADVANCE of the meeting, please visit www.glastonbury-ct.gov/publiccomment and submit your comments through the electronic form. Be sure to select Board of Finance in question 4 of the form. Please note, you must complete and submit the form by no later than 2:00 pm one business day BEFORE the meeting is held for your comments to be included in the public comment session of the meeting.
Submit comment DURING the meeting:
If you are joining the meeting through Zoom, you can submit public comment during the meeting as follows.
- At the appropriate time during the meeting, the meeting host will announce when the forum is open for public comment and attendees can use the “raise hand” function as follows:
- VIRTUALLY: press “raise hand” button at the bottom of the Zoom meeting screen; or
- BY PHONE: press *9 on your key pad to “raise hand”
- The meeting host will announce each speaker by name or phone number when it is their time to speak. At that time, the speaker’s microphone will be enabled for comment by the meeting host. When it is your turn to speak, please mute all other devices that may create background noise to ensure you are heard clearly.
- It will be necessary to state your full name and address when you are prompted for comment.
- Please indicate when your public comment is complete so the meeting host may then announce the next speaker. The meeting host will then mute your microphone.
- Public comment is restricted to no more than three (3) minutes and a person may NOT speak more than once.
How to Watch...
This meeting will be broadcast in real-time through Public Access Television on Channel 16, or live streamed on the town website. Click here to view by live streaming.