If you would like to volunteer to make face masks for residents, or donate supplies towards this effort, please contact Anna Park for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Glastonbury has a variety of programs supported by the generous donations of community members. Please click the links below to learn more about how you can support programs of interest to you/your family. (listed in alpha order)
- Glastonbury Gives - Food Bank, Fuel Bank, Assistance programs
- Holiday Program
- K9 Program
- Land Acquisition and Preservation Fund - Support town land purchase and preservation activities that provide opportunities for recreation, agriculture, conservation, educational purposes, scenic value, and more.
- Living Legacy Program - donate a tree, park bench, or plaque at the Dog park
- Support Senior Services - e.g. Dial-A-Ride, senior programming
There are many opportunities to volunteer with Glastonbury Departments, organizations, and community groups:
- Boards and Commissions
- Civil Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Glastonbury Volunteer Ambulance Association
- Parks & Recreation
- Senior Services
Thank you for your interest in dedicating your time to these efforts!